Sunday 27 January 2013

She Wears High Heels, I Wear Sneakers

Yep, I love a Taylor Swift lyric or two ;)

Anyways, back to the post. I know, I know, I'm wayyy behind the times but in my defense I just couldn't justify spending that amount of money on these type of shoes, until of course I found these on the high street

Aerobic 2 Wedge Hi Tops from Topshop

They have many redeeming features...

* The wedge inner sole can be removed if you'd prefer to wear them as a normal trainer. However they are just as comfortable with the wedge inner and if you're having a fat day, and only height will help, then the wedge inner sole is the way to go

* They have a fur lining so they're going to keep my tootsies toastie

* They're understated, no bright stripes, no bling, just plain perfect black

* They are super duper comfy

* The price!

And this is how I'm going to wear them


Jumper from Warehouse, Watch from Zadig & Voltaire, Leggings from Topshop, Coat from French Connection, Snood from Topshop, Trainers from Topshop



Are you a fan of these trainers? How are you wearing yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment